Cape Town (Scarborough) Atlantic Dream Beachfront Villa
Tranquil Self-Catering Accommodation in Scarborough, Cape Town
Our luxury 4 star and AA superior villa is situated on a long stretch of white sandy beach in Scarborough, a premiere Atlantic seaboard suburb and conservation village of Cape Town with its spectacular mountain backdrop.
The villa offers:
- four en-suite bedrooms (sleeping up to 10)
- swimming pool (with child and pet safety net)
- games room (table tennis, pool table, darts)
- open plan upstairs lounge (sea views, fireplace, DSTV, DVD and hi fi system) leading to open plan dining room
- downstairs TV lounge
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, including dishwasher, washing machine, tumble-drier and microwave oven
- a large secure walled garden
- large upstairs wooden sunbathing deck with mountain and sea views
- ample parking for 5 cars
- electronic gates and security system
The villa is rented to only one party at a time, ensuring privacy and a sense of country peace.
- All finishes are to the highest standards and percale linen and rich soft towels are standard throughout.
- Renowned for excellent swimming, surfing, wind surfing and fishing, Scarborough�s peaceful village and conservation minded atmosphere presents a refreshing antidote to the nearby Cape Town bustle.
- Relieve stress by taking your family and dogs for a leisurely walk on Scarborough�s beautiful long sandy beaches.
Forty minutes from the Waterfront, ten minutes from Simon’s Town or Fish Hoek and adjacent to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Scarborough is within easy travelling distance of all the Cape’s major attractions.
Other draw cards include the finest whale, dolphin and bird watching while sporting enthusiasts can enjoy all sporting codes from golf to deep sea angling nearby.
Good restaurants, spectacular sightseeing and shopping/entertainment malls are situated within easy reach.
The Atlantic Dream Beachfront Villa offers true value for money with rates from R1350 to R3000 per night for the whole villa on a self-catering basis (depending on season and number of guests). The rate includes service, linen and towels.
Children and well behaved pets are welcome.