“At Pet Sitters CC we offer ‘AT YOUR HOME’ pet-sitting which includes all your pets in their own home. No packing, no kennels, no special vaccinations, no change in routine, no worries – lock up and go service. Cuddles, play time, feeding and walks* with all personal tailor-made pet care assignments.” You can interview us for FREE. Reference available. “We provide PEACE of MIND, while you take a break away from your furry loved ones.
Most pets enjoy their own environment best and may dislike the changes that holidays can bring if they are sent to new places or kennels*. Pets may become stressed, and withdrawn when away from their own home, and sometimes the human just needs to get away without having to entertain or manage your pets while on holiday.
“Some pets are more suited for boarding homes, especially when pets are single or prone to continuous barking when owners are away for extended periods of time – we have various options to overcome this challenge.
Our certified, insured, pet sitter team will ensure consistency and your usual animal care and feeding routine while you are away on holiday or business. All pet sitters are independent, trained business owners and are certified for pet care competency and first aid through an internationally accredited organisation. All pet sitters are accountable to the organisation, with strict procedures and a code of conduct which they adhere too.
We deliver 1, 2 or 3 daily visits as per your request, or a personal stay-over service to take care of your indoor pets. We cater for special needs and administering of medication too. We care for your pets as if they were our own.
Daily “pat and play time” and “head to tail” checks are part of our daily service. Walks are optional*.
We include in our pet care services the following: ALL DOMESTIC PETS, your pool, post, plants*, poop, refuse bin placing and daily perimeter checks for peace of mind. Inside light and alarm management included if required.
Key factors to consider when hiring any pet sitter services: We provide positive answers to ALL of the questions asked below:
- Does the pet sitter have recent customer references available and can you call the clients?
- How did you find your pet sitter? By referral, on the internet or flyer? Does the pet sitter have a website?
- Has your pet sitter undergone any formal training on animal behavior or first aid classes?
- Is your pet sitter contactable in case of an emergency?
- Does your pet sitter present you with a formal agreement and interview that is CPA compliant and specific?
- Does your pet sitter carry liability insurance in case of an accident, and if yes, with whom?
- Does your pet sitter have a back-up buddy if they are not able to care for your pets and they require assistance due to illness or an accident?
- Is your pet sitter accountable to an organisation or professional body?
- Is your pet sitter endorsed by any Vets or animal shelters?
- Does your pet sitter show social and/or welfare responsibility in the community?
- Do you really know who your pet sitter is and where they live?
- Does your pet sitter have a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the service?
By having your pet sitter answer these questions, you empower yourself to make an informed decision, and not a price decision. Cost effective pet sitter services, often don’t have sufficient structures in place when an emergency arises or the resources required to solve an emergency situation.
Book or send in your query by calling us or visiting our website – our area specialists are ready to take your call and meet with you and your pets.